Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, September 23, 2021 3:03:26 PM

How to sew the face mask

1 year ago
#7 Quote
I saw the video once how to sew the mask. How do I access it again? I cannot find it again.

Ah. I found it. I do not see instructions to how to make the mask. Do I need to add seam allowances to the pattern? Is this the only thing we get? No instructions other than the U Tube? Is this the way all patterns are on this site? I do not know what to do and am not proficient with computers. Thanks for your help!
1 year ago
#8 Quote
I also would like to see instructions in print, and also want to know if the pattern provided included the seam allowance or should I add. or maybe this is why its free?
1 year ago
#9 Quote
The seam allowances are 3/8 inch. I found the best way to get instruction was the you tube video but slow it down to normal speed or below normal speed. You can do that by looking on the bottom of the video for the settings which looks like a gear icon. Click on that icon and you will see "speed" click on the lower speed number and it will be much easier to view. You can the back it up if you need to and view a step over and over if you need to. I made some notes that made sense to me and the sewing went much faster after that.
1 year ago
#10 Quote
Hi, thank you for your inquiry. You don't need to add any seam allowances. The seam allowance is 3/8" and is included on the pattern. We usually provide either written instructions or Youtube video instructions with patterns but for the mask, we do have both instructions. If you need the description regarding the mask, it can be found in the link here: https://ithinksew.com/Products/Details/2781
1 year ago
#11 Quote
I would like to know what the square with 2" inside it  (on the first page, top right hand side of the pattern) is for. Thanks a lot!
1 year ago
#12 Quote
It's to tell you whether the pattern pieces were printed to the right size.  If you measured the 2" square it should be exactly 2" if not, reprint the pattern with "actual" size or "100%" ***no scaling***.